[ale] more business software

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Fri Feb 15 13:13:29 EST 2002

On Friday 15 February 2002 09:03 am, hirsch at zapmedia.com wrote:

> The Mandrake store has some business accounting packages for sale,
> including Eurological and Appgen.
>
> https://mandrakesecure.com/license/#eurologiciel

Thanks for that lead as well. I'm looking at AppGen.
Eurologiciel is (apparently) not suitable for use in the US.

A question: would not an open-source solution be preferrable in
the majority of cases? I'm forever having to write add-ons which
will produce some special report or perform some function unavailable
with the stock s/w. Sometimes that's easy, other times......

Regards,
Irv

---