[ale] Sendmail Configuration

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Fri Feb 15 08:58:49 EST 2002

Greg writes:
 > Well, the latest version of webmin that I have uses https to log in and a
 > message box comes up for a username and password.. That is different from
 > the one that I had a short time ago.  At least it <some> security.

Oh yeah, there is a security system.  I just meant that it is one more
place for a security hole to appear.  With linuxconf you don't have to
enable web access, making it very clear that there is no possibility
of breaking in via linuxconf from the outside.  Once you enable web
access there are more potential holes, and webmin requires web access.

I still like it and use it,

Michael

 > Greg Canter

---