[ale] apt-get boot cd?

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Feb 14 16:42:08 EST 2002

Stephen,

Check out Gentoo... I think once I get past the learning curve, its gonna be
better than Debian...

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Turner [mailto:artic_knight at yahoo.com]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 1:38 PM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: [ale] apt-get boot cd?

ok im going to do a LFS thing, however i favor debian for its ease of
install and ease of security patching ;) so, i seen a boot cd i believe
designed for the either buisness card cds or the reg 3inchers that supported
apt-getting, anyone know it? or have a suggestion? i just want to boot from
cd and apt-get my own system kinda like doin a LFS any help much apreciated
:) later i will post something (by request) to help others that come here
about what to do to make a debian system from scratch

Do You Yahoo!?

---