[ale] a web page server hack

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Feb 14 09:57:52 EST 2002

You can have your firewall and eat it to.  Well, that doesn't make
sense..  My config:

dsl -> firewall -> hub - webserver

Both the firewall and webserver are p75 32meg memory.  You could easily
trde your 266 for that and then some...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html

---