[ale] #$%^&*RealOne player for Linux

Sergio Chaves sergio_chavess at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:32:01 EST 2002

Ok, a few days ago someone posted instructions on how to download RealOne
for Linux. Well, I spent all my precious lunch time searching for it
following the instructions given -> "...scroll down to the bottom of the
links page and click on alpha versions", but there is nothing there.
Does anybody know if Real Networks took the link off of its site?
If so, can anybody email me the .tgz file?

Thanks

Sergio