[ale] a web page server hack

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 19:16:40 EST 2002

so tell me, im wanting to use something like namezero
(if still out there, havent checked lately) to give me
a my.name.com issue going for me but if i use thier
site i have to deal with finding another place to host
my site off of if i remember correctly,  anyways what
i hope to do is have people enter my.name.com and get
auto transferd to my http server on my network however
im using adelphia cable and my ip changes and also im
using a linksys router and im not totaly sure if i
need to modify the router config before my server will
work. got any ideas? nothing fancy really, just want
to host it my self with a my.name.com no banners or
nothing and do it for free :-p im cheep so lets hear
it :) what are those suggestions? stories? comments? anything?