[ale] Re: [ale-unemployed] Where we stand 2/8/02

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Tue Feb 12 08:02:34 EST 2002

Unless, for markets like this, we simply set up an LTSP network and a
Tarantella/Win4Lin server for accessing the necessary apps.  It would still
be *much* easier to maintain, *much* cheaper than an NT network, and much
more reliable.

Charles

---