[ale] serial protocol analyzer at installfest?

Charles Shapiro cshapiro at nubridges.com
Mon Feb 11 15:08:37 EST 2002

I've been working on some RS232 comm stuff w/ gcc and it has been giving
me fitz.  I suspect that a serial protocol analyzer could help out a
lot.

Any chance that someone going to the ALE installfest March 9 at Emory
Lawschool ( http://installfest.teknoids.net ) can bring in a serial data
analyzer? I'm only doing 9600 baud, so it doesn't have to be very fast
or fancy. If it displayed timing data that would rule.

I'll pay in homebrew & open-source credit.

-- CHS
cshapiro at nubridges.com

---