[ale] Re: [ale-unemployed] Mission Statement / Business Model

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 18:46:00 EST 2002

dude! sounds like my company, the manager with all the
lackies installing the latest and greatest bloatware
needing a server farm (in this case 2 server cabnets
oh say 6 feet high? with dual processors JUST FOR MAIL
and we have 50 email accounts just for our office
which thier server farm does mostly just our office...
 and 50 office members requires this much poweR? aside
from a few lonely servers that have to be there cause
we use some dial up (people dial into us) software BS
like they cant just WAN in? and... omg i would just
LOVE to have ONE DAY there to fix thier problems,
though one day wouldnt be enough i could get the Email
out of the way and maybe get all the file servers.. if
not a good portion.. and re rout there damn traffic, i
mean hell, im not even graduated from CCNA courses at
lanier tech and i allready can see 5 flaws off the top
of my head in thier network, the main is win2k systems
for MAIL and FIREWALL!!!!!!!