[ale] frozen-bubble

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 12:36:11 EST 2002

On Sun, 2002-02-10 at 09:56, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> Thanx (whoever) that posted the message about frozen-bubble. Sometimes I just
> turn it on - solely to listen to the theme song. :)
> Problem: when I exit frozen-bubble, I get a Microsoft-like problem. The mouse
> freezes. I have to log out of gnome, and then log back in to get the mouse to
> work again. I am using RedHat 7.2 with the gnome/Ximian/Nautilus 1.4 desktop.

	I am the one that posted about frozen-bubble. I'm not really sure what
is causing your problem though. :-/ I've had my box lock up once when
playing the game though I'm not sure it was the game's fault. There has
been mentions of problems with freezing on the cooker mailing list
though. What I would recommend is for you to ensure that you have the
latest version of frozen-bubble and check if it still crashes. If so,
try compiling it from the source and seeing if it still happens. If
after that the problem still occurs, email Guillaume Cottenceau
(gc at mandrakesoft.com), the author of the game, tell him the problem, the
version, and any debug data you have such as that which may be put out
onto a console.

--
Michael Golden <naugrimk at yahoo.com>
GnuPG Public Key: 1F8BDBDE