[ale] RealPlayer

ChangingLINKS.com ChangingLINKS.com at bigfoot.com
Fri Feb 8 14:16:22 EST 2002

Okay, I feel really sofa now. I have been to real.com about 5-10 times. I
tried acting like I was going to pay, and I tried going through their "free
trial process" and got:

"You will need a valid credit card to participate in the RealOne Trial.
Please enter your credit card information below to make sure we have the
correct billing information on file should you incur any additional charges
beyond your trial period."

They have done a great job of hiding the "download RealONE for Linux" link.
Can someone point me to it, or can you send me the RedHat 7.2 rpm or the .tar?

Drew
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com

---