[ale] Real Player was (Re: [ale] mozilla )

Swantje Willms swillms at mail.sis.pitt.edu
Fri Feb 8 14:03:51 EST 2002

You should be able to get RealPlayer from the real.com Website. I've
always been able to download the free version directly from their site.
I don't want to try it out now, because I already have RealPlayer
installed, but the download dialogue for the player should give you a
choice of OSs including Linux and Unix.

Swantje

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:

> galeon browser seems nice, but my first experience was it crashing while
> using onebox.com.
> While on that subject, I still have not been able to play the .wav files
> generated from onebox. Does anyone have "realaudio" for Unix? I have spent
> much time searching but have had no luck.
> --
> Wishing you Happiness, Joy and Laughter,
> Drew
> http://www.ChangingLINKS.com
>
> ---
> sent to listmaster at ale dot org.