[ale] Compiler Upgrade

Calvin Harrigan charrig at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 8 08:40:57 EST 2002

Where do I get these c++ libraries?  Do you know of any url that describes
how best to do this? I thought the new libraries came with gcc compiler...
I'll try using the src rpms that came with redhat and compile those with the
new compiler.  I just hope I don't get into a catch 22, chicken/egg situation
where I need the new/fixed  libraries to compile the new/fixed libraries.
Thanks.