[ale] Aargh

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Thu Feb 7 14:59:26 EST 2002

I should add that I can't receive any email at this address, because I forget
my POP3 password and my ISP has a completely different account on record as
being mine!  Its address is kkrumwiede at smyrnacable.net.  Please send the info
about the ALE-Unemployed meeting to that address... at least until I figure
out where Outlook keeps my password...

(Anyone know how to extract a .pst file?  Is it in cab format?)

I am finished with Microsoft.  There's only one app holding me back, and I'll
find a replacement if it won't run under WINE.

Thanks,
Krum

---