[ale] OT: font size. tiny text.

Russell Hogg russellh at x-soft.com
Thu Feb 7 10:08:17 EST 2002

Well here's an exercise for the group.

Sometimes I'll run across a page where the font is very very small.  Smaller
than what is generally possible within HTML. I believe the browser is fooled
into doing this by CSS.  I'll paste a link in below of an ASCII art page
where this seems to be true.  This is definitely OT, but I thought someone
might be able to help me figure it out.  Scroll down just a few times and
you'll see some tiny text in one of the "images".

http://www.geocities.com/wraithfivexwing/asciiart/asciirebelfighters.html

Thanks for any Info.

Russ

russellh at x-soft.com