[ale] Frozen Bubble

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 00:37:49 EST 2002

Hello all,
	For all of those who have been, are, or know those who are addicted to
the popular windows game Snood and have wondered when Linux would have
similar ways to drain productivity, your wait is over! ;) Some of the
developers of the Mandrake Cooker have created a game called Frozen
Bubble which is basically the same concept as Snood. I thought now is an
interesting time to mention the game not only since they just released
it but because of the recent language debate here. Frozen Bubble is
written entirely in Perl with SDL. Well, it's got lots of people on the
cooker list hooked and I kinda like it myself. Try it out!

http://www.frozen-bubble.org/

--
Michael Golden <naugrimk at yahoo.com>
GnuPG Public Key: 1F8BDBDE