[ale] OpenSSH

Jason Lynn jason_lynn_ at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:29:02 EST 2002

Just wondering if anyone else has had their SSH scanned lately.  I've had
mine scanned five or six times over the last few days (unusual high
activity).  I'm guessing that there is a new exploit out there.  If anyone
has any information on this, please share!  Here's an clip from one entry in
my logs:

Feb  5 07:40:08 squirtle sshd[31238]: scanned from 213.67.71.29 with
SSH-1.0-SSH_Version_Mapper.  Don't panic.

Thanks,

Jason