[ale] OT: Viewing Habits Re:Dish Network

Shakjam shakjam at charter.net
Wed Feb 6 14:58:27 EST 2002

Hey i am not trying to use ALE as an advertising medium, but I couldnt help
but notice that you are unhappy with the way cable has treated you.  My name
is Jamey Hawkins, ALE member and Dish Network represetative.  Yes it is true
we have an excellent deal where the installation is free for up to 4
receivers and you get the first 3 months for free.  And yes we are cheaper
than cable! Give me a call and I can answer any other questions you have or
get you set up.

Jamey Hawkins
678-938-0566