[ale] OT: Viewing Habits Re: [ale] IBM linux e-server comercial.

David Brooks db at stayonline.net
Wed Feb 6 11:46:44 EST 2002

That pissed me off, too.  Im a car nut, and I used to watch speedvision
all the time.  Then i saw the little banner at the bottom they put on
saying how they were moving it to digital cable.  I was watching the
night speedvision was unrightfully yanked from my cable lineup.

Then my cable bill price went UP.

Shortly I'll be getting Dish Network (since theyve got a deal now where
you get 4 free receivers, free installation, and first 3 months free
with a 12 month contract), since it's almost cheaper.  If any of you
need it installed, a buddy of mine does it, so lemme know.

-Dave

--
david a. brooks
* systems administrator