[ale] Installing linux on win 2000 partition

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 16:45:21 EST 2002

Hmmm...ok, consider this situation.  I have it working
now using the NT bootloader.  It prompts you for which
you'd like to boot.  If you choose linux, it then runs
grub and you have to choose linux again...

I'm wondering if there's some way of reinstalling grub
(without rerunning the install) into the MBR...that
would be ideal (although I'm a bit worried about
losing all my data on the win partition ;-))...

Thanks for the help,

John