[ale] Stand-alone iptables or Bastille?

Michael E. Barker mbarker68 at home.com
Tue Feb 5 15:50:36 EST 2002

I got the tiny-firewall/Bastille thing goin' on right now but I want to
add some rules to iptables.  Sould I discontinue use of Bastille all
together and just do the iptables or try to append to what Bastille has
started.  I really don't understand how to edit the Bastille conf to
have different rules for multiple interfaces.  Also; I don't know that
Bastille will do special routing like transparent proxy and all.

So have I answered my own question or can some others make
sugestions/comments?
--
-Michael

---