[ale] Ale Inc.? - Let's stop the war... please.

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Mon Feb 4 22:51:51 EST 2002

Sure thing.  I didn't know it was a war either.  Actually, I was hoping one
of the wizened folks on the list would help me answer the question,

"What language should I learn next?"

<DUCKS AND RUNS>

Seriously though, my thoughts were spoken and my questions answered, so I
have nothing more to say unless someone wants to continue the conversation
in private.  (That question above is semi-serious, BTW.)

Krum

---