[ale] printing envelopes ?

David Hamm dhamm at itserve.com
Fri Dec 13 14:29:45 EST 2002

Chris,

I am familiar with printing from Linux and Lpr can't really do much with the
printer.  You could write a script to send out a header or some other things
but Lpd/Lpr is only a spooler that most people use to send print jobs to a
printer.  If you tell me more about your application I might be able to help
you print envelopes.