[ale] SMTP Servers

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Tue Dec 31 13:44:45 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 13:37, Greg wrote:
> If it is a relatively simple deal, OpenBSD's code audited and stable version
> of Sendmail might be ok, otherwise I am w/ John - Qmail or Postfix
>
> Greg Canter

Greg -

I expect that the outfit that wants to do this will want to do some
degree of self-management, so things that are admin-friendly are
preferable.  But, then again, this is supposed to be this company's
first Linux foray, so I'd want to make it as solid as possible even at
the expense of point-n'-click administration.

- Jeff