[ale] Wireless Design Suggestions

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Dec 31 00:56:29 EST 2002

Excellent point.  I've done some esoteric things to get cat5 from my
basement to my 2nd floor.  It took probably twice as much cable, but I'm
still married. :)

Robert, what say you share the site layout and see if we can come up
with a wired solution that's acceptable?  After all, more geeks then you
can shake a stick (of memory) at on this list, someone might see
something you didn't consider...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...