[ale] IRQ

tom hawks thawk80 at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 29 01:47:00 EST 2002

It shouldn't matter as long as the hardware in question is not being
used at the same time.

Has anyone ever been to one of those Slashdot parties in Atlanta and if
so, what is the age bracket?

Are y'all sick of reading on Slashdot about all the unemployed techies.
Go to college and learn something. I am sure that most of us are college
graduates and just because some of us might be underemployed or
unemployed, we can rationalize the situation as cyclical and it won't
last for ever.

Lastly, my DSL is down for a few weeks and I needed an external modem. I
had only a parallel port on my laptop and tried to change it into a
serial. It wont work. Setserial is a pretty cool command though.

Enough banter,

tom