[ale] LPI Certification

Da Splinter da_real_splinter at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 22:00:02 EST 2002

RHCE exams seem challenging and I would love to take
them but I can't handle the prices.  I thought that
the LPIC - Level 1 would help demonstate my knowledge
in Linux.  I would like to work in a Linux environment
or atleast teach Linux.  I can't find any practice
tests or any new books on the new LPIC tests.  Any
suggestions out there?