[ale] Broken digest?

Swantje Willms swillms at mail.sis.pitt.edu
Mon Dec 23 19:04:07 EST 2002

Again, I have received a couple of broken digest messages on Friday and
today. While the subject line and the list of subjects in the body of the
message indicate about 10 messages, the content actually stops somewhere
in the second message or so. I can see no obvious reason for this.
Does anyone else get the mime version of the digest and has encountered
this?
I am using Pine and usually do not have any problems with attachments,
even most of the digests arrive intact.
I'd like to be able to read all of the messages though.

I hope someone has an idea what the problem is and how this can be fixed.
Thanks
Swantje