[ale] Now that DirecTV DSL is discontinuing...

Ricardo Davis Ricardo.Davis at PowerSystems-IM.com
Sat Dec 21 16:54:19 EST 2002

Do you have the order form? SpeedFactory has changed the deal but is
honoring the old order form/offer.  I could kick myself for not
ordering yesterday.  If anyone out there has the PDF file, please
e-mail it to me by 5:30 p.m.  Thanks!

-Ricardo