[ale] Financial Package for Linux? Microsoft Money for Linux?: )

Denny Chambers bugfix4u2 at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 21 13:17:59 EST 2002

Here are a couple of Personnel Finance Managers that are worth looking at:

The Kompany's tkKapitol
http://www.thekompany.com/products/kapital/

This is not a free tool, but is comparable in price to Quicken. It
claims to have good QIF import support, and they claim that they are
working on download support with some banks. They do offer a trail
download, so you can try before you buy.

Checkbook Tracker
tony.maro.net

This one was briefly discussed in Jan 03 edition of Linux Journal. It
also claims to have good QIF support. This tools is free if I remember.

Denny