[ale] OT: H1B

Cougar cougaram at charter.net
Thu Dec 19 10:33:12 EST 2002

As for American bred terrorists, execution fits the problem nicely. As for the
visa holders, if their point of origin is indeed a country supporting
terrorism in any way, I repeat, (and it will come to pass should there be
another attack upon our soil), "strict surveillance or deportation is is of
paramount importance!".