[ale] Kylix (was Rapid Gui Development)

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Wed Dec 18 10:06:29 EST 2002

I use Kylix all the time.  I have been doing
Delphi programming since version 1 professionally and using Kylix at home
since v1.  Both are great tools.  I have a blog that I discuss Kylix and
Linux development at www.openpenguin.com.

You can get the Kylix Open Edition at
http://www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_kylix.html  The Open
edition does not have database connectivity and you can only produce GPL
software with it.  I have the Enterprise edition that lets you expand
Apache, build Web Services and access all the databases that run on Linux.

If anyone needs help or wants to discuss Kylix just email me or visit the
forums I have at http://forums.openpenguin.com/

Chris Woodruff