[ale] OT: H1B

Cougar cougaram at charter.net
Tue Dec 17 17:00:26 EST 2002

Any way you slice it, *all* visa holders from countries known to harbor,
produce, or support terrorism in any way, fashion, or form needs to be
constantly monitored and any companies hiring them be held legally liable for
any crimes the visa holders might commit against the US. Lest anyone forget,
we are at war.