[ale] OT: H1B

Mazukna, Thomas Thomas.Mazukna at delta.com
Tue Dec 17 15:15:36 EST 2002

I do not appreciate you blamin everybody who was not born on US soil.
Remember you ancestors where in the same boat some time ago in which a bunch
of H1Bs/imigrants are now.
Take a look at your history. Who built this country?
And US is protected from entry pretty darn well. Its really hard to get in
here legally :)
I agree with you on the language if you live here please learn English.

I will stop responding on this subject now. There is no point in trying to
tell you, you would have so see all this from inside for yourself.

Tomas