[ale] OT: H1B

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Mon Dec 16 15:30:31 EST 2002

Geoffrey,
This is different issue you are talking about. And here i agree with you.
But just saying that  visa holders has certain _advantages_ over the
citizens, excuse my French, is a pure BS.

I'm not following the "medical visas" question. But i found it interesting
how hospitals ( let say hospitals ) reacted on the proposal to allow more
foreign nurses to enter and work in the country.
AZ