[ale] OT: H1B

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Dec 16 15:19:27 EST 2002

Special treatment or not, there should be a better system to for these
issues.  People from other countries should not be permitted to enter
this country and take a job with so many folks out of work.

And, FYI, I am employed and actually hoping for an early retirement
package offer.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...