[ale] Evoluion 1.2.1

Neal Wilkinson nealw at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 16 00:04:46 EST 2002

I'm using 1.0.8 and under "view" there is an option to hide deleted
messages. This will solve your issue if it is included in the version
you are running. You can then go to "tools" then "mail settings" then
choose the "other" tab and select empty trash folders on exit. I wish
that someone would implement that feature on my trash can at home by the
time my 15 year old moves out.

Neal