[ale] OT: transmitting cable tv wirelessly

Calvin Harrigan charrig at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 15 15:42:33 EST 2002

I'm not sure this is what you are looking for given your comments
initially.  With this gizmo you will have to put the cable receiver box
close to the cable outlet and it will in turn wirelessly transmit the
output of the cable box to the tv one channel at a time.  This might be
what you want, but...

Calvin...