[ale] Num Lock

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Dec 15 11:33:48 EST 2002

Use this file. The directions are in the README.

Unfortunately, I believe that I loaded this file and it didn't work the last
two times.  It worked before, so I must not be doing something right.
Currently, I have to hit the numlock key.

Drew