[ale] charter cable

Cougar cougaram at charter.net
Sun Dec 8 20:30:01 EST 2002

Sorry I didn't get all the info in one email but things just kept coming to
mind. LOL! One last note; if you're the type like me who hates getting
spammed, don't install their software under any circumstance! You do NOT need
it in spite of what the installer tells you. He/she is instructed to tell you
otherwise. I think that's all, John. Have a good week.

Cougar