[ale] Another Reason to use OSS in Government

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Fri Dec 6 16:46:23 EST 2002

While I agree that that may be the assertion - I will also argue with you regarding its validity. There is
a saying that we should not attribute to maliciousness that which we can account for as ignorance.
I'd say that this applies to about 90% of government actions/positions by its employees. The only
question now remains how much to attribute to ignorance...

12/6/2002 3:05:01 PM, "attriel" <attriel at d20boards.net> wrote:
>No, i think he's saying that painting the entire government with a single
>brush due to some morons is about as stupid as saying all private industry
>is corrupt b/c of a few morons.
>
>There's morons everywhere :o

	Beware the moron gap. Govt seeks a monopoly on that as well...