[ale] Linux on a Casio Fiva

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Dec 6 11:41:37 EST 2002

Found a number of what appear to be good links via google with:

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=casio+fiva+linux&num=10&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=lang_en&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=off

I know that's long, but basically put this in the search text box:

casio fiva linux

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...