[ale] squirrelmail rocks!!!

attriel attriel at d20boards.net
Tue Dec 3 17:37:45 EST 2002

> And I don't know if it's a standard option with Squirrel, but on my
> IPP's setup, I can also set up a calendar, contact list and to-do items.
> I may see if I can start using those instead of Yahoo!'s.

I think those are standard, yah!  And I always used pine, myself; now i
use pine for the office and squirrel for my personal accounts :)

I'm working on making myself a mod to add a "spam" link (like the "delete"
ones) so that I can just throw a message to spamassassin's training proggy
:)

--attriel

BTW -- does anyone know if it's possible to set up the SA "sa-learn-spam"
stuff for a global non-root install ?