[ale] IRC and directory structure questions

synco gibraldter synco at xodarap.net
Mon Dec 2 18:57:47 EST 2002

i like xchat a lot... and bitchx of course.  i've been using irc a long
time and i've never had any first hand experience with people's clients
being exploited.  of course you don't want to use a client with known
holes, but bitchx with a nice trustable script on it is generally pretty
safe.  but xchat is better if you have a gui.. they even have a windows
version now.  it runs perl scripts and has a lot of great features.

synco g.

synco at xodarap.net
the xodarap network [what you thought?]
atl,georgia