[ale] smallest possible wireless AP.

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Sat Aug 31 02:44:30 EDT 2002

Update:

A few people suggested that I go with the Netgear, but then I never could
find one to look at before I bought it.  In the end I went with the Belkin
F5D6139 Wireless AP, which I think might be even smaller than the Netgear
one.  The Belkin is about the size of a palm pilot with a wireless card on
it, so I am happy with it.

Thanks to everyone who replied.

-Jim P.

---