[ale] How to put HPT372 module into the kernel at boot properly?

Dow Hurst dhurst at kennesaw.edu
Tue Aug 27 18:08:10 EDT 2002

I am doing the gentoo-users email suggestion.  Thanks for the info.  I might
just use the extra old drive option to get things moving.  I'll see what
Dow

Charles Marcus wrote:

  Hey Dow,

Yikes, afraid I can't help you with this one.  Have you subscribed to the
Gentoo list?  They usually respond to questions within minutes...

Or you could go yack on the forums:

http://forums.gentoo.org/

The list isn't extremely high volume, and has lots of good info - definitely
worth it if you are gonna give Gentoo a serious look.

Charles