[ale] Am I insane?

Joseph A. Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 27 16:39:33 EDT 2002

The other day I installed Slackware 8.1 on my laptop, and
at some point it gave be the opportunity to choose a
framebuffer-enabled kernel, and the fb X server. Today, I
am reinstalling Slack 8.1 from scratch on the same machine,
and for the life of me I can't get it to offer me an FB kernel,
nor the xxfb X server.

WTF?

Thanks,

-- Joe
  "I'd rather chew my leg off than maintain Java code, which
   sucks, 'cause I have a lot of Java code to maintain and
   the leg surgery is starting to get expensive." - Me

---