[ale] new challenge, stopped short...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Aug 27 11:56:50 EDT 2002

I've embarked upon a new challenge, setting up a firewall for a friend
using a 486/33 IBM PS1.

I'm not off to a good start though.  Anyone know how you get into the
case on this thing???  It's an upright rather than a desktop.  It has a
handle at the front/top.  Behind the handle are two small recessed
screws.  The appear to turn freely as if stripped or not engaged.

The case obviously slides off the back, but it will budge about 1/2" and
stops as if somethings holding it.

Suggestions??

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---