[ale] Contact Manager ???

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Aug 27 11:52:20 EDT 2002

I use jpilot as well. Excellent program, I'm extremely happy with it.

Yes, it has its own contact list that syncs directly with a Palm. Plus, it
can integrate with e-mail clients such as Sylpheed, which is pretty nifty.

Another option you may want to consider (since you said they use Outlook)
may be Evolution. It's very, very close in appearence and functionality to
Outlook; I'd go so far as to call it a work-alike. That way, the
transition would be virtually painless. And it can sync with a Pilot as
well.

I don't run Evolution though. Not because it's a bad program, but it has a
bunch of stuff I don't need. Sylpheed is my e-mail client of choice,
because that's all it does.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:30:08 -0400