[ale] Favorite distros

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Tue Aug 27 06:24:06 EDT 2002

Interesting.  I'll bow to the more knowledgable.  The funny thing is, the
guy who recommended slack to me, and told me it was more like BSD than
Linux, even told me to get the 'Unix in a nutshell' book for slack, and
'Linux in a nutshell' for redhat and the rest.  This was about 2.5 years
ago - and his name, by the way, was Todd (last-name?), of the late atlnet...

---